At West Valley Detox & Residential Treatment, we pride ourselves on having an incredibly talented and experienced team. In fact, some of our staff members are well-known innovators and leaders in their respective fields.
If you (or someone you know) has expertise to lend to the West Valley team, we’d love to for you/them to apply.
Some of the positions on our team include:
- Psychotherapists & counselors who specialize in treating addiction and substance abuse
- Physicians, nurses, & other medical professionals
- Administrative professionals who have experience with project and office management
- Outreach specialists who have experience in areas related to customer service and support
- Professionals with experience leading experiential therapies (e.g. art therapy, music therapy, adventure therapy, etc.)
CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS:
WHY OUR PROGRAMSWORK
At West Valley Detox Treatment, we provide clients with a safe, comfortable space in which to begin a new chapter of their lives.
Part of the success of our programs is due to our 1:3 client-to-clinician ratio. That means for each client in our programs, we typically have three professionals on staff to provide support and guidance.
We also offer a wide variety of treatments and therapeutic techniques as part of our diverse, comprehensive curriculum.
We employ such experiential therapies as art therapy, music therapy, and adventure therapy
Clients are treated by thought leaders and professionals with extensive experience
The diverse treatment options we offer let us co-create a custom curriculum with each client
- Provides person-centered service with a proactive approach and caring attitude; by fostering a culture of trust and safety.
- Knowledge of all regulatory and accreditation standards along with federal, state, and local codes needed to perform job duties.
- Must have and keep registration or certification up to date at all times to provide substance abuse recovery services.
- Identifies appropriate community resources.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely clinical records in accordance with regulatory and agency requirements.
- Participates in supervision and/or staffing with the clinical coordinator.
Resident Aid (Detox/Rehab Technician)
- Assists with admission/intake procedures on new residents including all paperwork, room assignments, and initial orientation.
- Conducts property searches of residents as required by program standards.
- Provides transportation services including resident transportation, donation pick-ups, agency errands, etc.
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol dependency, mental health, family systems and various recovery resources.
- Previous Treatment Experience Strongly Preferred.
- RADT or RAC Preferred.
- Attends in-service training and meetings.
Digital Marketer (Part-Time)
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across various digital channels.
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant channels.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities, and utilize data-driven insights to refine marketing strategies.
“The staff individually spends time with every single patient and the accommodations are to die for…”