Why Choose West Vallet Detox?
We understand that the first step can be difficult and scary. Our professionals and admissions team have huge experience in long term recovery.
Where to start?
During your phone consultation, we will:
- Help arrange transportation or travel if needed
- Choose the program that might be right for you or your friend/loved one.
- Answer your specific questions and address your concerns.
West Valley Detox Center may provide referrals to services that are not covered in the basic costs of this agreement. These services may include but are not limited to additional psychiatric services, medical services, and psychological testing. The clinical staff works with each client individually to create treatment plans specific to their needs as well as create a comprehensive discharge plan.
What to bring?
- A photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, or other valid forms of identification
- Health Insurance
- A credit card, debit card, or prepaid card for prescription co-payments—when needed or if applicable to the client’s individual treatment plan
Family and outside support systems are encouraged to come to the facility and engage in the individual’s treatment on the weekends. Taking clients out of the facility, once medically cleared by the resident physician, is an integral part of learning how to live sober and reintegrate with the community. At West Valley Detox we assist each client with learning the life skills necessary to successfully reenter the workforce and have happy and healthy relationships once treatment is complete.
COVID-19 Coronavirus West Valley Detox Protocols
West Valley Detox Treatment is accepting clients during the pandemic and implemented COVID-19 Coronavirus West Valley Detox Protocols.
We have implemented a stringent infection control plan to minimize risk factors. Evaluation of our infection control goals is assessed weekly along with the regulatory requirements through the CDC, WHO, Los Angeles County, and the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
- Strict hand hygiene and handwashing precautions
- Sanitation and disinfection of all rooms and surfaces within the facility 24/7
- Restricted outside visitations Use of PPE for staff and clients
- Medical monitoring of symptoms
- Telehealth capabilities
- Pre-admission screening and exposure assessment
Brent Bowers – Executive Director of West Valley Detox
Money Spent on illegal Drugs
Daily Deaths from Overdose
Alcohol Addicts in the World
West Valley Detox provides treatment to individuals across the San Fernando area, who need professional help to combat their addiction. As one of the best recoveries centers our alcohol and drug addiction programs offer expert counseling and treatment, including rehabilitation for alcohol and drug use.